Contact Us: (877) 717-2520
Ryan Transportation has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our website located at www.ryantrans.com
1. Collected Information - Ryan Transportation collects the contact and confidential client information from its registered users signing up for service in a secured e-commerce system. This information is used to contact clients regarding their inquiries and for support to our users.
2. Log Files - Ryan Transportation periodically collects log files, including IP addresses, from our server. These files give us a general picture of who is visiting our website and which pages are being viewed the most often. This information is not specific to an individual viewer and is only collected to assist us in the maintenance and administration of our website. Log files are collected mainly for research purposes to see what pages are of most interest and use to current and potential clients.
3. Session Variables - Ryan Transportation website uses session variables to collect information from users. It also uses session variables that remember people and information as logged into private sections of the site. Session variables expire after a pre-determined amount of time. Information is only collected for that specific time and is not stored for future use.
4. Employees - All Ryan Transportation employees are made aware of our security policies on a regular basis. Employment with Ryan Transportation is contingent upon employee's agreement to abide by such policies. Ryan Transportation makes all reasonable efforts to protect such information, but can make no guarantee that it can prevent all unauthorized access to this information.
5. Security - When submitting inquiry and purchase information, transmission includes a basic e-mail transfer secured through a standard mail server and direct transfer to a database residing on a secure web server. We protect the security of your information (including all credit card information) during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
6. How to Contact Us - Any registrant wishing to amend information currently in the Ryan Transportation database, or wishing to be removed from the database may request such amendments or removal in several ways. Delivery of such request may occur by:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal mail: 8600 Quivira Rd, Lenexa, KS 66215
- Phone: (913) 310-2256
Ryan Transportation will review and process all requests in a timely manner.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact our Web site administrator at any of the contacts listed below.
8600 Quivira Rd
Lenexa, Kansas 66215
Phone: (913) 310-2256